Hever Castle September 2022
- Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 7NG
- 8-11 September 2022
- 9.30am to 5.30pm Daily
- Craft Fair entry included in normal Garden admission charges
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Accessibility: All our marquees are floored and carpeted, with ramps. Here's Hever Castle's accessibility statement
- This year the show guide is digital, there are no paper copies. Downloading the guide to access online means helping the environment by not using unnecessary print and paper resources
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or has symptoms of Covid-19
This event will feature exhibitors showcasing their work in open-sided marquees within the award-winning Hever Castle Gardens set in 125 acres of glorious grounds with the backdrop of the historic castle – the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. Exhibitors have been selected from the UK’s finest designer makers and contemporary artists, and the event will incorporate demonstrating artists, a food village and live music!
Children can enjoy the fabulous adventure playground, while visitors of all ages can enjoy the challenge of finding their way through the Water Maze.
Purchase from a stunning treasure trove of original and affordable designs created by some of the finest craftsmen and artists in the UK. Textiles, paintings, furniture, metal, leather, ceramics, jewellery, glass, fashion and more…
Click here for directions on how to get to Hever Castle.
Terms & Conditions: The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the event and take appropriate action to enforce this right. We prefer no dogs in the marquees as waggy tails can do a lot of damage!