Hever Castle 2019
- Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 7NG
- 5-8 September 2019
- 9.30am to 5pm Daily
- Craft Fair entry included in normal Garden admission charges
- Buy your admission online to save money
- Free admission for RHS and Historic Houses Association members. (See terms and conditions)
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Accessibility: All our marquees are floored and carpeted, with ramps. Here's Hever Castle's accessibility statement
This event will feature exhibitors showcasing their work in marquees within the award-winning Hever Castle Gardens set in 125 acres of glorious grounds with the backdrop of the historic castle – the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. Exhibitors have been selected from the UK’s finest designer makers and contemporary artists.
Children can enjoy the fabulous adventure playground, while visitors of all ages can enjoy the challenge of finding their way through the Water Maze and the 100 year old Yew Maze.
Purchase from a stunning treasure trove of original and affordable designs created by some of the finest craftsmen and artists in the UK. Textiles, paintings, furniture, metal, leather, ceramics, jewellery, glass, fashion and more…
Click here for directions on how to get to Hever Castle
Terms & Conditions: The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the event and take appropriate action to enforce this right. Dogs are not allowed in the marquees.