Important Information Regarding Your Visit
We've been working hard behind the scenes to make sure that our events are as safe as possible, whilst also following the latest government guidelines. We want you, our loyal customers, as well as our own staff, exhibitors and venue staff to feel safe during our events. We also have some small but important requests for you which will help us look after everyone. We're all in this together after all and these requests mean you can enjoy your time at our events.
Our LIVE events are now happening again - see our Calendar of Craft Fairs for 2021 to the left.
Craft In Focus have been awarded the We're Good To Go industry standard from Visit England, confirming it is adhering to the Government's Covid-19 re-opening guidance.
- Visitors will be asked to follow the latest social distancing government guidelines so everyone can enjoy their visit
- Numbers will be monitored in the selling areas
- We may ask visitors to queue for a short time before entering the selling areas and we would ask for your patience during this time. We will manage and monitor queues to make them as smooth and easy as possible
- Hand sanitisers are available at the event. Visitors will be asked to maintain their own personal hand hygiene to protect everyone.
- Visitors will be asked to follow the one-way system in place at the event
- In line with the current government guidelines we would ask you to wear a face covering in the shopping areas
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell or has symptoms of Covid-19
We have created an Online Craft Village to support our valued exhibitors. It has links to their websites, shops and social media accounts.